Up until now there have been only two solutions for dealing with a pimple: popping it OR drowning it in acne medication in order to dry that mother out. Regardless of which path you chose, that pimple still dominated your face. Admit it. You were mocked by your buddies and ignored by the ladies for the week it took for that pimple to disappear.
Well, They Hate Pimples is the badass super hero that is about to swoop in and save the day. Tell that Evil Pimple Overlord residing on your face to “back the hell up.”
Whether you call it a pimple, a zit, acne, or a blemish (although I am not sure why you’d ever call it a blemish), there is finally a solution: zit camouflage for dudes.
They Hate Pimples was built for guys, by guys. Go from a dude with shame, to a stud with game in two dabs and a rub (very different from the rubbing you normally do in the bathroom).
Stressed about acne? Looking for pimple treatments? Seeking ways to cover scars from your zits? Have you already sought out a dermatologist? Looking for the best acne therapy out there? Searching for some miracle cure for pimples? Ever find yourself misspelling the word acne as ance? Do you enjoy popping pimples or watching pimplesplosion videos online?
Well, you are not alone. In fact, there are millions of people just like you typing these words onto their computer screens right now. These people are looking for a solution. And that is why we are here. And that is why you are here. No literally, that is why you are here on this page right now… because you typed those words.
Welcome to the party. Glad to have you here.
Your friends at They Hate Pimples
Natural Remedies for Getting Rid of Pimples and Acne
We have all tried to get rid of uninvited or poorly timed pimples and acne. They are the worst! The good news is we can honestly say that nothing gets rid of pimples as quickly as They Hate Pimples. Our zit camouflage product is simple: apply the product and cover up the problem. Done. And the added bonus is that our formulation includes Tea Tree Oil, which is an ingredient known for fighting pimples. For those guys searching for more longer-term solutions, we’ve done some research to help you get rid of pimples and acne. Here is a snapshot of our findings:
- Toothpaste: A lot of guys swear by dabbing toothpaste on their pimple at night and then washing it off in the morning. All of us at They Hate Pimples have tried that strategy and it seems to dry out the acne but it doesn’t really ever get rid of it. It may work on some skin types, though, so it’s at least worth a try. Be careful not to over do it as it can over dry your skin, and never forget to wash it off unless you want to be known as the dude who smells like Crest Spearmint Flavor.
- The Skin of a Lemon: Rubbing lemon skin on your pimple is supposed to help reduce it. Sounds weird, right? That’s how we feel. If anything, saying you “rubbed some skin on your face” is a great That’s-What-She-Said joke. While we haven’t tried the lemon skin remedy, we have read many articles that swear by it. Let us know if it works for you.
- Popping: You should avoid popping pimples unless you are absolutely out of any other options (for example, you already ordered They Hate Pimples, but you have a hot date before it will arrive). While it seems like the quickest way to get rid of pimples, it often results in an even bigger and more inflamed mess. If you can’t help yourself, make sure your hands are clean and you don’t force the pimple too much. If it’s ready, it will go quickly. Either way, you are at risk of creating acne scars, so it’s best if you can avoid the whole thing.
- Diet: Try to eat anti-inflammatory foods like berries, pomegranates, green tea, etc. Items like these are raved about as natural remedies for getting rid of pimples in both the short and long run. We know this diet sounds girly, but desperate times call for desperate measures. It’s also best to avoid those late night Micky D’s visits as processed foods can make your pimples and acne situation even worse.
Get Rid of Pimples and Acne by preventing them from happening
- Wash your face at least a couple of times a day. Having a dirty face is one of the fastest ways to get pimples, as grime and grease that accumulate on your skin cause pimples and acne. Use a mild soap that won’t overdry your skin (something like Dove for Men bar soap should do the trick). If you think you have a particularly dirty face, you can try a more abrasive soap to scrape off your dead skin cells (look for a soap that says it “exfoliates”).
- Try to not touch your face as much and keep your hands as clean as possible. It turns out that an average person touches their face more than four thousand times a day without really realizing it. Touching your face with dirty hands is a sure recipe to get pimples and acne.
- If you want to get rid of pimples and acne before they even happen, you need to cut the stress as it can cause hormonal imbalance and result in pimples. Chill out and relax, as stress will crank up your skin’s oil production.
- Exercise will sweat out the toxins and help prevent pimples and acne. Now you have an extra reason to hit the gym. Don’t forget to hit the shower afterwards, as sweat will build up salt and block your pores.
Up until now there have been only two solutions for dealing with a pimple: popping it OR drowning it in acne medication in order to...